Your life after stroke
Being told you or someone you care about has had a stroke can be overwhelming. Stroke can affect people in many different ways.
There are health professionals and resources available to help you at every stage of this journey.
Click on the following sentences for more information.
- I am in hospital
- I am being discharged from hospital
- I am looking for long term stroke rehabilitation information
- I am a carer or family member of someone who has had a stroke
- I am looking for information about treatment after a stroke
- I am looking for resources and fact sheets about stroke
- I am looking for a local support group and state stroke associations
- I am looking for government agencies and stroke support services
Call StrokeLine to talk to a health professional for free information and advice. 1800 STROKE (787 653)